Many altimes, people for one reason or the other tend to lost their phone codes, proberly the phone hit the ground hard and the next message you see on the screen is ENTER PHONE cODE especially for Nokia phones lol..
No need taking the phone to an engineer, you can fix that yourself if you follow this steps properly…
1. Download a software through this link -click here-
extract the files, it contains a folder called ‘simple’
2. close pc suite entirely, look down at the toolbar, right-click on the nokia pc suite icon and exit it..
3. connect your phone using Usb cable, and select pc suite mode, then open the folder ‘simple’, double click on it..
4. When it opens, under main, click on GET and wait for your phone to be detected, go to service tab, under usercode, click on GET, now your security code will be shown on the screen on the right, now disconnect your phone and restart your phone
5. Now put the lockcode you got..
Hope this HELPS?
Please share this info. With your friends by using the share tab..