Network infos.

GLO FREE MB : How To Know If You Have GLO Free MegaByte For Free Browsing

Just recently, glo nigeria unleased an additional advantage to internet users by offering free megabyte data space for free browsing on both mobile phone and pc/laptop users. Isn’t that awesome?

For every recharge of N500 denomination you are entitled to 50 free MB of data plan on the glo network for free browsing.

This is how it works:

Recharge N500 = 50MB

N1000=100MB

N2000 = 200MB

Thats it.

glo free mb

NOTE:: If you have been on the glo network and have been recharging your sim, you could be lucky enough to have been entitled to some free mb, all you need do is to check.

How To Check:

To check your glo free mb status, simply dial 1241 on your glo sim and follow the voice prompt as the lovely female voice reads out your current account balance and also tells you how much free mb you have got left.

• Based on my speculations so far, it seems this bonus is only given to those on the glo infinito package, so if you have been on the infinito plan, i strongly suggest you check on mb status ASAP!
  • The Free MB seems to be working on only glo secure settings so you might want to contact the customer care for that or ask me using the comment box below this post.
  • The Free MB can be used on both mobile phones, ipads, laptop/computers using the glo secure settings.
  • Got yours? Please let us know by posting a comment.

Cheers!

Please consider sharing this Post

14 Comments

14 Comments

1. 9ja IT Professionals

October 23, 2011 at 11:40 pm

IT WORKS.<br />YUP, I GOT 25600KB = 25600KB/1024KB= 25MB<br />2SMS

2. trueinternetworld

October 24, 2011 at 6:13 am

Thats good, enjoy while stock last pal.

3. DJChukky

October 26, 2011 at 7:52 pm

How long does the 50MB last? I dont mean how long 50MB will last me; I mean the validity period of the data bundle!

4. trueinternetworld

October 26, 2011 at 10:12 pm

Well so far so good, the free mb from glo doesnt have a validity period or better still dial 1241 and follow the voice prompt to find out if their&#39;s a validity period to ur glo free data bundle

5. DJChukky

October 27, 2011 at 12:55 am

I&#39;m grateful!

6. DJChukky

October 27, 2011 at 1:20 am

Please I have comments on How to double Etisalat 15MB to 30MB, Facebook status update with different devices and Whatsapp application for S40 and S60 phones. I have posted the comments/questions. Please kindly reply!

7. trueinternetworld

October 27, 2011 at 4:35 am

Yep, i will reply to that now on their specific posts, thanks for the comments

8. free etisalat cheats for december 2011

December 3, 2011 at 12:58 am

this is wonderful,are you certain?i haven&#39;t test my out yet!.i don&#39;t know what i&#39;ve been missing this long.

9. trueinternetworld

December 4, 2011 at 12:44 am

Cool, be fast with it because no body knows when the glo free mb will be suspended

10. Anonymous

January 22, 2012 at 3:36 am

My glo free data plan is no more working. What is going on in the world of glo?

11. fayowole

March 14, 2012 at 7:54 pm

pls how can i link my 2go with whatsapp application.for instance if one is chating on 2go via facebook account, how can someone know if that person is using a whatsapp application without having the persons number

12. trueinternetworld

March 15, 2012 at 11:18 am

Fayowole, if I understand you correctly you mean how you could find a 2go user on whatsapp application without the user&#39;s phone number right? The simple answer for now is NO WAY. Unless the user gives you his or her whatsapp contact detail.

13. umar

March 15, 2012 at 11:20 pm

Plz i wld lyk u 2post d glo secure settings 4me.I&#39;m on d glo new infinito plan n i hv 20,601,704kb.Funny thing is i neva knew i hv all dis data until recently.MayGod bless u.

14. trueinternetworld

March 16, 2012 at 6:46 am

Its a peasure helping you with informations.<br /><br />Access point: glosecure<br />Username and password: gprs<br /><br />Althrough I only use glo on my blackberry and pc so am not guarantee this will work, but no harm in trying