Did you for once thought that unloading videos on YouTube can only be done on a computer? Well i understand that, after all that was same thing i use to think until i finally gave it a shot and it was damn easy.
YouTube happens to be the best video sharing site and no doubt that my experience there has been awesome as i watch videos with ease, listen to playlist and much more and not forgetting uploading my videos (yep, i just started that off late).
Wouldn’t it be nice doing something creative and uploading it on YouTube for people to see? Yes and those thoughts of having a personal computer before uploading can totally be wiped off.
In-other to be able to upload videos on YouTube, your mobile device needs to be able to send emails and MMS(Multimedia Messages).
Here are the steps!
- First, before you can upload videos on YouTube you need to have an account with that, and having an account with them require you having a Google account .
- When done with that, visit www.youtube.com and locate your username at the top right side of the page.
- Click on it to access your profile, next you click on settings
- There you will find your default email upload email.
- Copy out your default email upload address
- Now send a new Email on your phone attaching the video in the mail and remember that the subject of the email will be used as the title of the video so choose a good subject and not just anything.
- Now send the email to your YouTube personal upload mail and when completed, your video wiill automatically appear on youtube when you visit your video manager section on your profile.
Thats it. Isn’t it simple? Give it a shot.