Do you use an Iphone or ipod touch device and looking out for free call apps you could use in making free calls? There are obviously lots of VoIP apps available in the Apple’s itune app store which enables you to make free calls via your iphone, ipod or even an ipad device and am quite sure its really going to be a difficult task to really pick out which are the best free call apps to go for and to download.
On this post, am going to be taking basically on the best free calls apps which you can download and use on your iphone, ipad or ipod touch device to enjoy the benefit of free calls and you should probably try them out afterall it doesn’t cause any harm to your device.
5 Best Iphone, Ipad, Ipod Free Calls Apps
1. Viber: Viber is basically an iphone application that allows you initiate a call from your iphone or android device to another iphone or android device that has got the viber app installed. Calls made via the viber apps are free and the sound quality is also cool. You might sure want to try that out.
2. Fring: Fring is another mobile application that allows its users make free mobile calls, video calls, live chat and more just via your iphone, ipad or ipod device.
3. Skype: Skype isn’t a new name in the computer and mobile world so I’d assume you’ve got an idea to what skype does. Skype is an app that works also on iphone, ipod touch and ipad and thus allowing its users to make calls to other users on the skype network from any part of the world via WiFi or 3G connectivity. More so, calling local or international landlines are very much affordable on the skype network.
4. TruPhone: TruPhone is another amazing app for iphone that allows you connect to other truphone app users, skype and GTalk users via calls over WiFi or 3G network without paying a dime. Calls to other phone numbers around the world is relatively very cheap.
5. iCall: Sometimes back, iCall was selected as a New York times app of the week and am pretty sure that should tell of app credibility. iCall allows you to make and receive calls over 3G or WiFi networks. More so, calls and SMS to any network within USA and Canada are free but calling international number are not free but are incredibly cheap.
There you have it, with this apps you should be able to enjoy free and cheap calls via your iphone, ipad and ipod touch devices.