Too many times I have been faced with bloggers who have often complained of not been able to boost of 100 page-views daily on their blog. The most interesting part is the fact that some have been working on a blog for like 6 months and they cannot boost of a 100 page views daily.
Now, I don’t mean to sound biased but do you know that most bloggers can launch a blog today and if they start posting contents, they can get over 100 page views that same day or day after? I know some peeps would want to argue this but I urge you to please believe because I have done it before(No jokes).
Am not just going to tell you that it can be done, am going to give you a step by step guild on how you can achieve this. My main aim is to aid those who are having difficulty in getting traffic to their blogs because seriously, what’s the essence of posting contents if no one is actually reading them.
5 Sure Tips To Getting Real Human Page-views On Your Blog
The steps am going to be outlining here are not some page views achieved by some software, bots or program. Naaaaaaah! Our main aim is to get real human traffic reading contents on our blog.
1. Have A Short and Memorable Domain Name: I have made this mistake once but I haven’t dared repeating it. Sincerely speaking, I kinda feel trueinternetworld isn’t a memorable name. To me, its obviously not short and I will not advise anyone to go by long domain names. Domain names within 7 to 10 characters is okay. If you can think of something shorter, then go for it.
Now you might be asking why but don’t worry, I will be kind enough to letting you know my reasons.
Let’s say for example, I stumbled on your blog from search engine or via other medium and I loved the content. Let’s assume it was a tutorial and I want to try it out on a later date. But unfortunately, I can’t remember the domain where I got it from. Basically because it was sorta long and cannot be easily memorized. What do I do? Obviously, I would have to do a research for that tutorial online and probably your blog isn’t ranking in search engine. You just lost a visitor. Do you get the point?
2. Use Social Network: After getting your domain name, it is a necessity to pay attention to social networks like Facebook, twitter and other popular ones you know of. Believe it or not, while people pay attention to connecting with people on the social network, chatting and sweeping away time, some are making money via same social network. In subsequent posts, I will be writing on ways to which you can make money from social networks like Facebook and twitter but for now, let’s stick to the main subject for this post. However, you can check out my post on 5 other things you can achieve from Facebook Other than Chatting.
Don’t be received if someone tells you, you can get over 100 page-views to your blog with few friends or followers on social networks. Few friends or followers could be 300. I even consider 1000 friends on Facebook as been few. The only way you can achieve 100 page-views or more with such number of friends is if your posts are been shared by your friends and followers. Hence, I would strongly advise that you make much targeted friends on Facebook and twitter. Personally, I have over 4000 friends on Facebook, about 3600 fans on Facebook and around 6k followers on twitter. With such statistics, sure I can be able to get over 400 or 500 page views daily with a post that is very catchy.
3. Post On What People Really Want To Read: Yes, its often said that what makes you successful in blogging is when you are passionate about what you write about. The only way you can actually be happy with blogging is when you post stuffs that you are very much interested in and can defend when asked questions. However, it would only make more sense if you post stuffs people would sure love to read.
If all your friends on social network are only interested in reading stuffs about relationships, building relationships and things related to relationship and you go about posting stuffs related to sports. You just might be wasting your time sharing those posts on social network. Having known this, I would advise you try to find out what your friends really like reading about and post more of those stuffs.
4. Use Catchy Title For Posts: Now, this is very vital. Often at times, when this bloggers complain of not having up to 100 page views daily after blogging for 6 months, I’d try to visit their blogs and often surveying round, I realize they don’t use catchy titles for their posts. Yes, they could have amazing content but who would bother reading the content if the title doesn’t seem interesting? Your post title is what people see first before checking out what the content entails. You would agree with me that a post title as ‘5 Amazing Ways To Catch A Fish‘ would get more views that a post title with ‘Catch A Fish‘. Do you get the logic? Although its advisable to use catchy titles, make use the content also portrait what the title makes claim of.
5. Good and Easy To Navigate Blog Design: Yes, this is also Paramount. Your blog design and user experience is what determines whether a visitor would want to visit your blog again or just wave bye bye to your blog forever. If I use a mobile device in accessing your blog and I am shown a desktop version which consumes time and data, I might not be interested in accessing the blog again even when its been shared on social networks.
Same applies to if I access your blog using my laptop and the desktop version takes forever to load alongside scripts hanging my browser every time, I won’t want to visit again until you assure me you’ve made positive changes. Therefore, its advisable you use a simple blog design and make sure your blog is mobile enabled and limit the use of scripts. Most scripts affect loading time. If you don’t know how to go about this, you can contact me and I would be sure to help. However, remember time is money. Don’t worry, I wouldn’t wanna pitch your pocket :-).
If you stay put to the tips above, trust me, getting a 100 page views to your new blog would be a child’s play. Above are the assumed secrets you thought pro bloggers don’t want to share with you when it comes to getting traffic as a newbie. Please note that above all, content is king.
In subsequent posts, I will be writing on how you can be getting 1000 page views daily to your blog even if the blog is less than 3 months.