The launch event for the anticipated Infinix HOTTest One is holding tomorrow at the Landmark Centre, Lekki. We are going to be at the event live and you can trust that we will be sharing with you, a detailed report as to how the event went.
Earlier today, while surfing the web, i came across some specifications which was said to be that of the Infinix Hot 2 which is also believed to be the HOTTest One. Although no concrete prove as to whether or not the report is true, it sounded rather convincing. At least, for the fact that most people tend to believe that the Infinix HOTTest One is an upgrade to the infinix Hot X507 android phone.
From the specs stated in the image above, the device is a 5.0-inch HD capacitive touchscreen display, with an 8MP back camera and 2MP camera. The device also runs on the android 5.1 lollipop OS and runs on a battery capacity of 2200mAh.
Infinix Hot 2 (HOTTest One) Full Phone Specifications
- Device TypeSmart Phone
- ModelInfinix Hot 2
- AnnouncedAugust 2015
- Dimensions154 x 71.86 x 88mm
- ProtectionDesign : Plastic
- ColorsWhite, Black, Gold
- 2G NetworkGSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G NetworkHSDPA 900 / 2100
- 4G NetworkNo
- SIMSIM (Subscriber Identity Module) is a small card that contains mobile network subscriber's account information. This allows the phone using the card to attach to a mobile network. The SIM card is most commonly associated with GSM and UMTS mobile networks. Moving a SIM card from one phone to another allows a subscriber to switch mobile phones without having to contact their mobile network carrier. SIM cards can also be used by a phone to store limited amounts of data, such as phone numbers and text messages.Micro SIM
- Dual SIMYes
- Display TypeIPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Resolution1280 x 720 pixels
- Display Colors16M
- Pixel Density294 PPI
- Touch ScreenMultiTouch
- Audio PlaybackAAC, AMR, MP2, MP3, M4A, MKA
- Video PlaybackMP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player
- FM RadioYes
- Alert TypesVibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Ring TonesWAV, MP3
- Handsfree3.5mm Jack
- PrimaryCamera is able to capture photographs and usually videos, The most important characteristics of a camera are the resolution (measured in megapixels), lens focus type (fixed or automatic), higher megapixel cameras are known to capture higher quality photos, but not always a good measurement of the photos quality.8MP
- Image3264 x 2448 pixels
- Camera FeaturesAuto focus with f/2.0 Aperture, 5P lens
- FlashFlash Light => There is commonly two types of flash lights are used in camera mobile phones, LED Flash (LED flash offers lower power consumption with drive circuitry that takes up very little room, LEDs can be strobed faster than any other light source), Xenon Flash (xenon flash produces an extremely intense full-spectrum white light for a very short duration)High Light LED Flash
- Operating SystemOS => Every computer system run on a base software called Operating System (OS). Operating System controls all basic operations of the computer (such as smartphone, PDAs, tablet computers and other handheld devices). The Operating System allows the user to install and run third party applications (apps), apps are used to add new functionality to the device.Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Java SupportJava for Mobile Devices is a set of technologies that let developers deliver applications and services to all types of mobile handsets, ranging from price efficient feature-phones to the latest smartphones. Java is currently running on over 3 billion phones worldwide, and growing. It offers unrivaled potential for the distribution and monetization of mobile applications.No
- FacebookFacebook is a popular free social networking website that allows registered users to create profiles, upload photos and video, send messages and keep in touch with friends, family and colleagues. The site is available in 37 different languages.
- YoutubeYoutube is a popular free video-sharing website, Youtube is the largest video sharing site in the world, Millions of users around the world have created accounts on the site that allow them to upload videos that anyone can watch.
- ChipsetChipset is a group of integrated circuits designed to perform one or a more dedicated functions, often with real time computing constraints, Popular smartphones are equipped with more advanced embedded chipsets that can do many different tasks depending on their programming.MediaTek MT6580
- CPUCPU (Central Processing Unit) mostly known as processors, CPU processes instructions in order to carry out certain functions that make your device operate properly. Processors are often described as the brain of computers, smartphones and tablets, Smartphones and tablets rely on processors to carry out their every task, Processors are an incredibly important factor in selecting any type of computing device, including your smartphone.Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPUGPU (Graphics Processing Unit) is a single-chip processor designed to rapidly manipulate and alter memory to accelerate the creation of images in a frame buffer intended for output to a display, This includes things such as lighting effects, object transformations, and 3D motion.Mali-400 - MP2
- RAM (Memory)RAM (Random Access Memory) is a type of computer memory that can be accessed randomly, any byte of memory can be accessed without touching the preceding bytes that allows information to be stored and accessed quickly from random locations. RAM is the most common type of memory found in computer systems, smartphones, tablets and other electronic devices.1GB / 2GB
- Internal StorageInternal Storage is a data storage space (flash memory) mostly used in smartphones, tablets and other electronic devices where operating system, apps, music, photos, videos, files and other user data Is stored.16GB
- Card SlotMemory Card Slot is a special slot for inserting a memory card. Memory cards allow you to expand the phone's built-in memory, A memory card (sometimes called a flash memory card or a storage card) is a small storage medium used to store data such as text, pictures, audio, and video, for use on small, portable or remote computing devices such as mobile phones, mp3 players, digital cameras.MicroSD up to 32GB
- SensorsSensors are electronic components that detects and responds to some type of input from the physical environment. The specific input could be light, heat, motion, moisture, pressure and location, The output is generally a signal that is converted to use in computing systems, a location sensor, such as a GPS receiver is able to detect current location of your electronic device.G-Sensor, Light Sensor, Proximity
- BluetoothBluetooth is a wireless communications technology for exchanging data between mobile phones, headsets, computers and other network devices over short distances without wires, Bluetooth technology was primarily designed to support simple wireless networking of personal consumer devices.Bluetooth 4.0
- InfraredInfrared connectivity is an old wireless technology used to connect two electronic devices. It uses a beam of infrared light to transmit information and so requires direct line of sight and operates only at close range.No
- Wi-fiWi-Fi is a popular wireless networking technology using radio waves to provide high-speed network connections that allows devices to communicate without cords or cables, Wi-Fi is increasingly becoming the preferred mode of internet connectivity all over the world.Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Wi-fi Hotspot
- USBmicroUSB v2.0, USB Host
- GPSGPS The Global Positioning System is a satellite-based radio navigation system, GPS permits users to determine their position, velocity and the time 24 hours a day, in all weather, anywhere in the world, In order to locate your position, your device or GPS receiver must have a clear view of the sky.Yes with A-GPS
- NFCNFC (Near field communication) is a set of standards for smartphones and similar devices to establish peer-to-peer radio communications with each other by touching them together or bringing them into proximity, usually no more than a few inches.
- HDMIHDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) is a compact audio/video interface for transferring uncompressed video data and compressed or uncompressed digital audio data from a HDMI-compliant source device to a compatible computer monitor, video projector, digital television, or digital audio device.
- Wireless ChargingWireless Charging (Inductive Charging) uses an electromagnetic field to transfer energy between two objects. This is usually done with a charging station. Energy is sent through an inductive coupling to an electrical device, which can then use that energy to charge batteries or run the device.
- SMSSMS (Short Messaging Service) is a text messaging service component of phone, Web, or mobile communication systems. It uses standardized communications protocols to allow mobile phone devices to exchange short text messages over the networks.Yes (threaded view)
- MMSMMS (Multimedia Messaging Service) is a standard way to send messages that include multimedia content (audio clips, video clips and images) to and from mobile phones over wireless networks using the WAP protocol.
- EmailEmail (Electronic Mail) is a system for receiving, sending, and storing electronic messages, Similar to a letter, email is text messages that may contain files, images, or other attachments sent via the internet to a recipient by using applications and software prograps. An email address is required to receive email, and that address is unique to the user.
- IMIM (Instant Messaging) is an exchange of text messages through a software application, it enable you to create a kind of private chat room with another individual in order to communicate in real time over the Internet.
- Extras- OTA and OTG Support
- Battery TypeBattery Type => Cell phones run on various kinds of batteries depending on the manufacturer, phone size or shape and features. There are basically four types of cell phone batteries => Lithium Polymer, Lithium Ion, Nickel Metal Hydride and Nickel Cadmium.Li-Poly (Lithium Polymer)
- CapacityBattery Capacity is a measure (typically in Amp-hr) of the charge stored by the battery, and is determined by the mass of active material contained in the battery. The battery capacity represents the maximum amount of energy that can be extracted from the battery under certain conditions.2200mAh
- StandbyStandby Time is the total amount of time that you can leave your is fully charged, turned on and ready to send and receive calls or data transmissions before completely discharging the battery.-
- Talk TimeTalk Time is the longest time that a single battery charge will last when you are constantly talking on the phone under perfect conditions, Ambient temperature and highly dependent on the cellular network environment such as the distance to the closest cell network tower.-
- Music Play-
- PriceCurrent price of the specified Phone. Price is however, subject to change at anytime and varies with any store.₦17500 - ₦19500
- Buy On JumiaBuy On Jumia online retail shop.
As earlier stated, it is not yet clear whether or not, the specs above is what infinix intends to unveil tomorrow. However, news has it that infinix is in works with Google to releasing android one smartphones which guarantees lower prices and the specs above ‘may’ just be one of the devices from the android one project. Let’s just keep our fingers crossed. Within the next 24 to 28 hours, we should have a concrete evidence as to what the infinix HOTTest One looks like alongside it’s specifications and pricing in Nigeria.