Couple of days back, we talked on the latest upcoming smartphone from OnePlus which according to the teaser shared, could be called OnePlus X.
The OnePlus X was previously referred to as OnePlus Mini and as we earlier stated on the previous post, it is aimed at people who prefer design to specs and should be more affordable than the latest OnePlus 2 phone.
- 4.99-inch OLED display with a resolution of 1080 by 1920 pixels at a PPI of 441
- Dimension: 140 x 69 x 6.9mm
- weight: 138 grams
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 clocked at 2.0GHz
- 3GB of RAM, 16GB ROM expandable using MicroSD
- 13 MP back camera and 8 MP front camera
Although the OnePlus X otherwise known as Mini is said to be running android 5.1 lollipop OS, we are guessing the device will be launched with it’s customized oxygen OS.
The battery capacity embedded in the device hasn’t been stated yet. Following indication to a recent teaser, the OnePlus X will likely be launched on the 29th of October. In regards price, the device is rumored to cost around $220 while the international version could cost around $249.