While we have often seen awesome devices being released by Xiaomi, the brand has announced a new device which apparently, comes packed with cool specs accompanied with an affordable price.
The Xiaomi Redmi 3 is the newest smartphone from the brand and the smartphone sports a really sleek, slim and beautiful design.
Not only did Xiaomi did justice to the design of the phone, specs were also put into consideration. The Redmi 3 sports a RAM size of 2GB, 16GB internal storage, powered by an Octa-core 616 processor and runs Android lollipop under the hood.
The battery isn’t a let down as the device packs a 4100mAh battery coupled with good camera specs of 13 megapixels rear and 5 megapixels front.
You can take a proper look at the Xiaomi Redmi 3 spreadsheet below:
- Dimensions: 139.3×69.6×8.5mm; Weight: 143g
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 64-bit 1.5 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 616 processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with micro SD
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera
- MIUI based on Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM (Two micro SIMs or One Micro SIM, One SD Card)
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 4100mAh battery.
The Xiaomi Redmi 3 isn’t yet available in the market shelves. However, price tag is said to be around $105 which if going by the current rate of =N=270 in Nigeria, will amount to =N=28,350. Considering the specs being that of a mid-range phone, do you think the smartphone is a good deal?