As the years goes by, we are often trilled with how technology is evolving. This isn’t anyway absent in the Auto world as Honda is let to launch it’s new car known as the 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid.
According to Honda, the upcoming 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid is it’s most fuel efficient car as the powertrain has been re-engineered to make fuel consumption more efficient. The car will hopefully be launched this spring.
Before we give a little info on what new technology this baby is bringing to the table, below are some pictures of the 2017 Honda accord Hybrid:
Now, talking about latest technology, the 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid features;
- Display Audio with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™.
- Honda Sensing™ – a suite of advanced safety and driver-assistive technologies.
- Hybrid-exclusive design features – a special aluminum hood and wheels.
- Blue highlighted LED headlights and taillights.
- “Hybrid” exterior badging.
No information has been communicated yet regarding pricing. Sorry.