NTEL, the newly reintroduced telecommunication company operating is Nigeria, has unveiled more data plans which according to them, are unlimited.
The telecommunication whose service recently opened live in Lagos and Abuja is currently operating only in Abuja at the moment. Although the company says plans are being made to have its services in other parts of the country, most Lagos residents are still hoping.
NTEL recently launched two (2) new data plans; a 7 day plan (Smartphone Data Weekly) and a monthly plan (Smartphone Data Monthly). Although i hear there is a 3 day plan.
The 3-day data plan costs N1200, the 7 day data plan cost N3000 while the monthly plan cost N10,000. According to the company, the data plans are unlimited. However, it’d be recalled that NTEL once stated in it’s policy that data will be throttled after reaching 3GB daily. It’s not clear if that policy applies to these data plans.
NTEL also unveiled new outlets which will serve as SIM redemption and purchase points for Abuja residents.
The new outlets are:
- Zeph Associates Limited, Suite 003, Plot 139, 4th Avenue, Gwarimpa, Abuja;
- Correspondence Limited, Suite AA6, Kirmu Plaza,
- Plot 710, I.T. Igbani street, Jabi, Abuja;
- Gaddison Phone Com. Limited, No. 40,
- Ladoke Akintola Crescent, opposite Garki II market, Abuja and
- Alennsar Infinity Com Nigeria Limited, Plot 1221, opposite Banex Plaza, Aminu Kano Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja.
I am sure we honestly cannot wait for NTEL to become available in Lagos, PH and other parts of the country.