With over 100 million downloads and over $160 million in earnings since launching, the Pokemon Go game is definitely rocking the chart.
While ‘almost’ everyone loves the game, it’s interesting to realize that Apple’s personal assistant, Siri, is also enjoying a piece of the cake.
If you are an iPhone users and often at times, utilize Siri, you’d realize Siri can be somewhat finicky when giving answers to questions asked.
That is exactly the case when you choose to launch and ask Siri, if she likes Pokemon Go.
At some point, the virtual personal assistant tend to launch the Pokémon Go app when asked the question. That of course, is if the app is installed on the phone. However, most often at times, she tends to respond with any of the following:
- “Confining virtual beings inside powerful devices makes me feel funny for some reason.”
- “Oh, is that why everyone keeps asking what color a Geodude is?”
- “Chance! Go!”
- “I’ve been looking in the muck for Muk.”
- “I like pocket monsters. Pocket assistants, too.”
- “Just make sure to look both ways. And up and down, too.”
- “I like playing peekaboo with Pikacu.”
- “Of course. That’s what it’s all about. Oh, wait, that’s the hoké Pokémon.”
- “Snorlax. Zzzz. Sorry, what was the question?”
- “Am all out of Pokémon Balls”.
As you can tell from the above screenshots, I asked Siri same question over and over again and kept getting different answers. But most of them relates to her getting a bit of the game fun.
Amongst all the responses given, my favorite would be, ‘Just make sure to look both ways. And up and down, too‘. Hence, if you are a huge fan of Pokemon Go, don’t play deaf to Siri’s advice. Stay Safe!