It’s no longer news that infinix recently launched the Hot S smartphone. And it’s also no longer news that infinix is currently working on a Note 3 x601.
As you probably already know, the upcoming infinix Note 3 x601 is going to be an addition to the brand’s line of NOTE series. We had initially shared a few information regarding the infinix Note 3 including an alleged image and here, we have more information for you.
More Details Of the Infinix Note 3
Just as seen with the infinix Hot S, the Note 3 will be retaining same fingerprint scanner and full metal unibody thus giving the smartphone, a premium feel.
The smartphone will also feature a 6.0-inch display as seen on the Note 2 and will run Android 6.0 marshmallow (with XOS) out of the box.
The infinix Note 3 will be available in two variants and the difference between both variants are quite much.
The first infinix Note 3 variant:
- Helio X10 MT6795 chipset
- 3 GB RAM
- 32 GB internal storage (expandable to up to 2 TB via SD card)
- 16 MP back camera with dual LED flash
- 8 MP front camera with soft flash
The second Note 3 Variant:
- MediaTek MT6573 chipset
- 2 GB RAM
- 16 GB internal storage (expandable to up to 2 TB via SD card
- 13 MP back camera with dual LED flash
- 5 MP front camera with soft flash
Highlights of the infinix Note 3 specifications:
- Full metal body
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with XOS
- Fingerprint sensor
- 6.0 inches with FHD IPS 1920 x 1080 display
- 4500mAh battery with flash charging
The infinix Note 3 is expected to debut this August and the brand is likely gonna launch the Zero 4 this year as well. More information will be shared as soon as we get them.