Infinix Mobile and Tecno Mobile are weeks away from launching their 2016 flagship devices; the infinix Zero 4 and Phantom 6.
Going by the number of devices both brands have launched so far this year, I am pretty sure you thought they were done launching phones for the year 2016. Not exactly! They both have one more to go. At least, i like to think so.
Remember the principle that goes thus: ‘save the best for the last‘? That’s exactly what both brands are doing, or intend doing.
Infinix will soon be launching the Zero 4 and according to rumors, the device will carry the number tag ‘x574‘.
BTW, infinix devices and number tags are like:
The rumored aututu benchmark score of the smartphone has surfaced online and I would say, the score is pretty impressive.
The image above claims the infinix Zero 4 hits an aututu benchmark score of 92354.
Infinix Zero 4 x574 Specs
Specs-wise, the infinix Zero 4 is rumored to feature the following specs:
- 5.7-inch IPS LCD Display with 1920*1080 pixel resolution, 440 PPI.
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection.
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow customized with XOS.
- 2.3GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio X20 Chip.
- Fingerprint Sensor.
- 4GB RAM 32/64GB ROM, expandable up to 2TB using MicroSD cards.
- USB Type-C port, USB OTG supported.
- 4,000 mAh battery.
- 20.7MP Rear Camera with Triple LED Flash.
- 8MP Front Camera with LED flash light.
- G/3G/4G LTE Support.
Please note: It is strongly advised that you take this report with a pinch of salt. I mean, for the fact that it’s still considered as rumor.
More information on the infinix Zero 4 and that of the Tecno Phantom 6 will be shared as soon as I have them.