iOS 10 is finally here guys! Today being the 13th of September, 2016, Apple has begin rolling out it’s latest OS update for iPhones and iPads.
Apple beta testers shouldn’t be new to this as the OS has been available for quite a while now. However, non beta testers looking forward to the finished version, can now go ahead and get it on their devices.
The iOS 10 brings quite a handful new features. These includes an eccentric new version of iMessage with it’s own App Store, improvements made to Siri, a redesigned home screen including widgets, rich notification, smart photos and more.
- If you are curious to knowing what are the new features the iOS 10 brings to the table, check out this post where I explained all of the new iOS 10 features.
- If you want to get a sneak peak as to what to expect on the new OS, check out this post where I disclosed all the noticeable features of the iOS 10 first beta update.
- If you are wondering if the new OS will work on your iPhone / iPad, see the list of devices that can install and use iOS 10.
Having done that, let’s head over to getting iOS 10.
Downloading and Installing iOS 10 on iPhones and iPads
Ready? Let’s go!
- On your iPhone or iPad, tap on Settings
- Scroll down to General and tap on it
- Under General options, tap on software update
- Wait for a few seconds and the latest update should show up. Follow the onscreen instructions and you are good to go.
Please be aware of the fact that you will need a stable and perhaps, fast Wi-Fi access as well as battery percentage over 50 before commencing the update.