When it comes to soccer games on Android, not everyone is quite conversant with First Touch Soccer 2017 game. Usually, games holding the soccer ground are FIFA and PES.
However, First Touch Soccer, usually referred to as FTS is equally a good soccer game. Interestingly, unlike FIFA and PES, the size of the Android game is much lesser.
To be more precise, the size is about 330MB. Compared to other games, this is relatively small. You would agree with me on that if you are much of a gamer.
Another interesting thing about First Touch Soccer 2017 (FTS 2017) is that, it’s an offline game. Meaning, it doesn’t require stable internet connection to be played. Unlike FIFA 2017.
Features Of First Touch Soccer 2017 Game For Android
1. Smaller Game size: As earlier mentioned, the size of the game is relatively small compared to its counterparts.
2. Fast Gameplay: Playing the game is quite fun. Being able to pass and dribble around opponent is quite fluid as well. Intelligent AI makes for the most realistic experience of the game.
3. Manager mode: You can sign new players, control your team on and off the field, negotiate contracts and fully customize your club’s stadium.
4. Good Graphics: Of course, you wouldn’t expect graphics as good as those with higher download size. However, FTS 17 is the definitive mobile soccer experience featuring hundreds of unique animations, with stunning played and stadium graphics.
Android Device Requirement For First Touch Soccer 2017
- The game is only compatible with Android devices running Android Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean, KitKat, lollipop and marshmallow.
- A minimum of 1GB RAM
- A minimum of 500MB internal storage space is required.
How to Download and Install FTS 2017 APK On Android
Nothing out of the norm here. Just follow the simple steps outlined below:
- Download First Touch Soccer 2017 APK and data file here (FTS 17 MOD 0.1.zip)
- Extract the downloaded file using any extracting app like winzip.
- Copy com.firsttouchgames.fts15 in the data folder to your Android / data folder
- Also copy the com.firsttouchgames.fts15 in the obb folder to your Android / obb folder
- When done, copy the file present in the player upgrades folder to Android > Data > com.firsttouchgames.fts15 and paste.
- Now, install FTS17 and run. You are good to go!
Change FTS 17 Language to English
If after installing and running the game, the language seem to be different from English, here’s how to change that.
- Launch the game
- Click on the last icon with a tool sign and a new window will open.
- Next, Click on the first option where it’s stated, Game settings
- Click on advanced settings
- Under language area, swipe left or right till you get English. And that’s it!
Got any questions to ask relating to First Touch Soccer 2017 (FTS 17), ask using the comment session.