Some time ago, i disclosed on this blog that Nokia new android smartphone is called Nokia X. Although the phone wasn’t released as at that time, i recall disclosing some specifications and features that would come with the phone.
Good News is, Nokia has finally released their first android smartphone and its called Nokia X+. Am pretty positive that people would have expected the phone to be expensive since Nokia products are usually expensive and durable but the better news is, the Nokia X+ is relatively cheap and affordable which comes with a price tag of around $140.
In my previous review and specification of the announced Nokia X android smartphone, i recall stating that the smartphone will be packing a 1GHz Snapdragon 200 8225Q, 512MB of RAM and 4GB of inbuilt memory(internal memory) and probably come with space for a microSD memory card.
While that is relatively correct, I’d like to give a comprehensive and detailed analysis of the Nokia X+ by outlining its specifications and features alongside the current price in the Nigeria Mobile market.
FEATURES And Specifications Of Nokia X+ Android SMART PHONE
- 1.0 GHz dual-core processor
- Android v4.2 Jelly bean
- Single SIM functionality with option of dual SIM version
- No Front-facing for video calls
- 3.2MP camera with LED flash (auto-focus)
- 4.0 inch Capacitive Touch Screen
- Up to 17Mpbs downloads speeds on 3G networks
- GPRS/EDGE/3G/Wi-Fi internet connectivity
- MP4/3GP video player with support for more codecs through third-party applications
- Stereo FM radio and MP3 AMR, WAV AAC, MP3,MIDI,OGG… player, background playback, and album art cover
- 788Mb RAM
- GPU : MT6572W
- 3.5mm audio jack
- External memory card slot with support up to 32GB microSD cards
- 4GB internal memory
- WIFI, Bluetooth 3.0, USB
- Battery Capacity (1500mAh)
- G-sensor, Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- Pre Installed Google applications like Gmail,YouTube, Calendar, Search etc
- 3D games support like Fifa 12 Fruit Ninja, Angry Birds, Talking Tom etc.
- Full access to Google Play Store with over 500,000 applications available for downloads
Current Price Of Nokia X+ Android SmartPhone In Nigeria
As earlier stated, the Nokia X+ will be selling for around $140 which in Nigeria currency, is equivalent to N20000 – N22000 depending on the store you are buying from.