Google recently launched its latest android one smartphone, the BQ Aquaris A4.5 in Spain and Portugal which are European countries. The BQ Arquaris in Spain and Portugal carries a price tag equivalent to $193.
The android one project is an initiative from Google which is aimed at offering low priced, value packed android flavored devices to emerging markets.
Its basic aim is making android phone very affordable thereby giving room for new phone users to use android devices and perhaps, stick to android operating system.
The BQ Aquaris A4.5 features the following specs
- 4.5-inch display with 540 x 960 qHD resolution and 345ppi density
- MediaTek MT6735 chipset, quad-core 1GHz CPU
- Dual MicroSIM slots
- 4G LTE connectivity enabled
- Android 5.1.1 lollipop OS
- 1GB RAM and 16GB internal storage which is expandable using an SD Card
- 8MP back camera and 5MP front camera
- 2470mAh battery
Just like every other android one smartphones released off-late, Google guarantees that the phone will receive updates over the next 24 months. Hence, the device will likely get the android 6.0 marshmallow update when it is officially launched and rolled over. The device is available in two basic color variants; black and white.