After long months of rumors in regards the OPPO R7s, the device has finally been announced at GITEX 2015 in dubia bringing the phone to the market.
The devices features the following specs:
- 5.5-inch, AMOLED 2.5D display
- Corning’s Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor
- 4GB of RAM, 32GB internal storage which is expandable to 128GB using MicroSD card
- 8MP front camera with OPPO’s Screen Flash, 13MP back camera with phase detection autofocus (PDAF)
- 3,070mAh battery that features VOOC Flash Charge fast charging (up to 90% in 50 mins)
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with OPPOs ColorOS 2.1 overlay.
The OPPO R7s is actually dual Sim which gives room for users to use more than one Sim and based on a battery test conducted by OPPO, the R7s lasted for about 13 hours and 15 mins.
The device runs android 5.1 lollipop out of the box and no information has been given as to whether or not, the device will be getting the android 6.0 marshmallow update.
No information has also been given as to pricing. However, OPPO says the device will be available in Singapore, Australia, Taiwan, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and MENA regions by November while buyers in European and American will be able to purchase the device from December.