Tomorrow the 20th of October 2015 is really going to be a big event for Innjoo Mobile. The event is tagged ‘More than One‘ and apparently, the company is releasing more than one device tomorrow.
Earlier before now, we always thought Innjoo was releasing just two new smartphones which recently went on pre-order and are named ‘Max 2 and Max 2 plus‘.
Yesterday, the company summoned some bloggers to a meeting and then it was disclosed that the max 2 and max 2 plus ain’t the only devices to be unveiled at the event. We will be seeing Innjoo launch a new smartTV named InnTV 4 and not only that, the company will be launching it’s next flagship smartphone – ‘Innjoo 2’ which from the name, is a successor to the Innjoo One released much earlier this year.
The Innjoo InnTV 4
- 39 inch display with 1920 x 1080 resolution.
- CMO screen, LED Backlight.
- Dual subwoofers, 3D Stereo sound.
- Minimum thickness of 9.8 mm thickness.
- Quad-core CPU.
- Android 4.4 Kitkat with Upgradeable systems.
- Wifi -Display.
The Innjoo 2
- 0.46s fingerprint sensor unlock
- 13 megapixels dual camera and live photos
- 5.0 inch HD display, DragonTrail glass, 2.5D full metal body
- Octa-Core processor, Dual SIM Card
- 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM which can be expanded up to 64GB using SD card
- 3,200mAh battery with fast charging technology
- 5.1 Lollipop Android System including smart gestures
No word on how much these devices will cost in the Nigerian market. We will be giving you more details as soon as they are unveiled.