Pokemon Go is no doubt, still topping the game chart with over 48million downloads thus far. The game has so far, won the hearts of many and it’s quite amazing, the kind of dedication some players have developed towards the game.
By default, users can only play the game in portrait mode. Thankfully, a new hack has been discovered which allows you play the Pokemon Go game in landscape mode on your iPhone.
If playing the game on landscape mode interests you, below is a step by step guide on how to get it done on your device as well. And no, it isn’t as difficult as it may seem.
Playing Pokémon Go in Landscape Mode On iPhone
- First, make sure your iPhone’s rotation feature isn’t turned off
- Open the Pokemon Go app, then quickly hold the phone sideways (in landscape mode)
- When the game fully loads up, tap the PokéBall icon which should bring up the menu.
- Tap on the settings icon, scroll down to ‘Report High-priority issue‘ and tap on it.
- An option will be presented. Simply tap YES. This will take you to the safari window.
- Now, double tap on the home button and tap on the game window. Thereafter, tap the done button.
- Voila, you can now rock Pokemon go in landscape mode.
Please be aware that the next time you intend running the app in landscape mode, you may have to follow the above procedure again. Hopefully this shouldn’t be too much for just playing the Pokemon Go game in landscape mode.