If you use the Lenovo A319 Android Phone and you are interested in the stock Firmware, we’ve got you covered.
As you probably already know, firmware’s are basically what makes the phone work. You can either choose to Flash in the stock firmware (default firmware) or a customized ROM.
However, what I am going to share here, is the Lenovo A319 stock firmware. The firmware contains the flash tool, driver and instructions.
Download Lenovo A319 Stock Firmware
Below are links to the stock firmware file for different models of the smartphone. Please be sure to make use of the download link specifically for your smartphone model.Lenovo_A319_S232 Lenovo_A319_S234 Lenovo_A319_S305 Lenovo_A319_S308
How To Flash File
- Download and extract the downloaded stock firmware on your computer. Choose a location you can easily remember. I will recommend the desktop.
- When done extracting, you’d find the SP flash tool, Driver and instructions manual.
- Install the USB drivers. Skip this if drivers is already installed.
- Open the SP Flash tool file, click on Scatter file and load the firmware present in the firmware folder.
- Connect your Android smartphone to the computer using a fully functional USB Cable.
- On the SP flash tool program, click on Upgrade / Download button to begin flashing.
- When you get a green checkmark, the file has been successfully flashed.
Go ahead and boot your Android Phone on. So, there you have it. Any questions on downloading and flashing Lenovo A319 firmware, feel free to ask using the comment form.