If you are an access bank account holder, using the bank’s mobile banking app for BlackBerry 10 phones, please be aware that there is an update to the app.
Please be aware that this update is exclusively to blackberry 10 phone users. Blackberry 10 phones like Q5, Q10, Z3, Z10, Z30 can update the mobile banking app to its latest.
Improvements To Access Bank Mobile Banking App
- Wakanow Flight search and booking as been introduced: This is entirely for users using the Wakanow flight service as you can now search and make bookings using the Access Bank Mobile banking App.
- Beneficiary Maintenance (Payment and Airtime).
- Minor Improvements and fixes have also been put to place in other to serve users better.
Benefits Of Using The Access Bank Mobile Banking App
The access bank mobile banking app is an app that gives you real-time access to your accounts in Access bank. Using the app attracts no extra cost as it is completely free. As a matter of fact, you could get free N100 airtime upon first time usage of the mobile banking app like I did.
Things You Can Do From The App?
Below are some of the basic things you can do on the Access Bank Mobile Banking App
- Transfer to access bank accounts and own accounts,
- Transfer to other banks account in Nigeria
- Bill payment
- Buy Recharge cards for the basic networks in Nigeria
- Confirm cheques (checks)
- Cancel / stop cheques (checks)
- Locate Access bank branches and ATM centers and much more(This feature requires the GPS feature on your device to be turned on).
Please Note : All these features don’t work without the Use of A Token. If using a soft token, Entrust OTP App is a necessity.
How To Update To The Latest Version Of Access Bank Mobile Banking App
Since we are using Blackberry as the subject matter here, please follow the below instructions in updating your app.
- Launch the Blackberry world app
- Swipe from the left screen to the right in other to display personalised options
- Tap On My World, Tap On My Apps & Games
- Tap on The Access Bank Plc and choose to update.
There you have it. Hope this solves your query regarding the use of the Access bank mobile banking app and how to update it?